Mobile Bidding Solution
Mobile Bidding Solution Powered By
For the Mobile Bidding Solution, Silent Partners will:
- Work with your organization to develop an appropriate and effective donation request letter.
- Mail-merge the solicitation letter with our domestic and international donor database. This database is a product of years of research and is continually updated to meet the special needs of each client. We do everything to ensure that our clients receive hundreds of valuable items for their auctions — everything from exotic international hotels and airlines to local restaurants and spas, autographed sports and entertainment memorabilia, show tickets and more. Need a trip to Hawaii, Europe, Asia or a cruise for your live auction? We can secure them for you!
- Create an attractive auction donation form that will include your organization’s logo as well as information from each donor such as company name, donation description, special instructions, estimated value, etc.
- Participate in auction and event planning meetings as necessary.
- Make arrangements for pick-up of auction items (local clients only).
- Store all donations (within size limitations. Local clients only).
- Publish all items on an online event page. Items will be packaged and placed into categories such as Cuisine, Travel, Entertainment, Personally Yours, Health & Beauty, Sports, Wine Cellar, and Kids’ Stuff). All auction items and certificates will be labeled, numbered and cataloged in file boxes.
- Create and design easy to read summary signs called Tent Cards for every item including a graphic.
- Set up the auction and display all items in an attractive manner. This includes displaying brochures, posters, props and simple décor.
- Work with venue IT staff to ensure Internet connectivity is strong for all attendees to bid on auction from their smart phones. Staff with Wi-Fi capable devices will be provided for attendees needing assistance or without smart phones.
- Assist with the live auction by providing item descriptions for the auctioneer, provide direction for spotters and text receipts to the winners.
- Facilitate auction pick-up areas ensuring that guests do not stand in long lines.
- Provide system for distribution of all auction items. Fulfillment to winning bidders throughout the world can be provided.
- Provide automated reconciliation reports of the entire auction at the end of the evening. Reports will contain every silent, live and fixed priced items, the winning bidder, winning dollar amount and the grand total for the event along with a detailed charted analysis.
OneCause has partnered with Silent Partners to bring a winning formula for auction fundraising to the nonprofit industry, providing unmatched value and results for organizations of every size.
Since 2008, OneCause has helped nonprofits across the country feed the hungry, fight cancer, promote the arts, educate young people and everything in between. Today, OneCause improves charitable fundraising by providing nonprofits a one-stop shop for all their fundraising needs. OneCause’s technology is created so nonprofits can manage multiple events, hold online auctions, utilize mobile bidding, process payments, manage donors and build relationships with personal consulting services all year long.
With OneCause’s and Silent Partners’ award-winning mobile auctions, guests can use their own smartphone or receive a OneCause device pre-loaded with every auction item including description, photo, value, bid increments, and donor information. Guests may browse the silent auction area to view the auction items, but they use their phone to do their bidding from anywhere at any time during the event. They can bid, donate and buy raffle tickets. OneCause notifies guests when they have been outbid, eliminating the need to constantly return to the silent auction area. Guests also have the option to set a maximum bid amount and let OneCause automatically increase their bid if necessary. This instant access generates competitive bidding and helps increase funds raised for the organization. At auction end there is no checkout scramble. The auction simply closes. There are no bid sheets to pick up, no calculating to do and no receipts to handwrite. It is all automated.
OneCause and Silent Partners make charitable events more fun and more profitable with less administrative work!